You mean, to teach to kids? Other than "Don't ever play with matches or lighters"... Hmm.. how about "Never hang anything over a fire/fireplace/heater"; "Just because there's a fireplace doesn't mean it's safe to light a fire in it"; Or try this website - it looks quite helpful:http://www.free-for-kids.com/fire-safety-for-children.shtml
I know the Olathe FD comes in to talk with 3rd graders. You could see if the OP FD would come in. Your kids would love it! (Plus I'd love to hear how your kiddos would behave!) Ü
Hello from Kansas City! Chris and I had our first baby, Peyton, in August 2014 and are documenting our adventures as new parents for our friends and family here. Enjoy! :)
You mean, to teach to kids?
ReplyDeleteOther than "Don't ever play with matches or lighters"... Hmm.. how about "Never hang anything over a fire/fireplace/heater"; "Just because there's a fireplace doesn't mean it's safe to light a fire in it";
Or try this website - it looks quite helpful:http://www.free-for-kids.com/fire-safety-for-children.shtml
I know the Olathe FD comes in to talk with 3rd graders. You could see if the OP FD would come in. Your kids would love it! (Plus I'd love to hear how your kiddos would behave!) Ü
ReplyDeleteRemember the movie Kindergarten Cop with Arnold? I'd vote for the whistle and marching approach. :-)
ReplyDelete