Okay so hopefully I don't lose followers over my new found Decorah Eagles obsession but I was just checking in on the eagles to find that the chat had been closed for the night (it runs 8-8). I decided to scroll through to read what all the hardcore eagle followers had to say and here are my faves- a few had me laughing out loud... literally.
Hope they amuse you as much as they amuse me- or maybe it's because I teach full day Kindergarten, it's 8:40 pm, and it's May...
My Top Favorite Eagle Maniac Quotes (for those of you who don't know me in person, this is sarcasm) :)
8:00 inkyej: This nest has become my home
8:00 bremerbirdfan: We will do it all over tomorrow (chat)
7:59 carolwm: here comes the show, play with the stick
7:59 perchporch-1: bet ya e1 will reach our hearts tommorrow
7:59 jennyde: Uh-oh, he's gonna be in trouble when Dad gets back. You know how he is about the decorating!
7:59 mamajump: gn and thanks. Sleep in peace sweet eagle babies
7:59 makocy: oh no they are getting ocd like dad
Hope they amuse you as much as they amuse me- or maybe it's because I teach full day Kindergarten, it's 8:40 pm, and it's May...
My Top Favorite Eagle Maniac Quotes (for those of you who don't know me in person, this is sarcasm) :)
8:00 inkyej: This nest has become my home
8:00 bremerbirdfan: We will do it all over tomorrow (chat)
7:59 carolwm: here comes the show, play with the stick
7:59 perchporch-1: bet ya e1 will reach our hearts tommorrow
7:59 jennyde: Uh-oh, he's gonna be in trouble when Dad gets back. You know how he is about the decorating!
7:59 mamajump: gn and thanks. Sleep in peace sweet eagle babies
7:59 makocy: oh no they are getting ocd like dad


One of my moms was in my classroom recently and told me about this site. I looked it up and showed my 3rd graders for a while...they loved it! I should do that more often now that we're on our last 2 weeks of school and I'm struggling to keep their attention. :)
ReplyDelete