Sunday, June 3, 2012

Scotty Leaves Home/Scout Turns Three!

Last night, we attended a wedding of one of my (favorite) student's parents.  I know we're not supposed to have favorite but it happens. :) This little boy was an absolute terror through Kindergarten 2 years ago but ended up stealing my heart despite his Dennis the Menace tendencies!  We had a nice time, hung out with my little guy, even danced with him to the Cuban Shuffle. :) Then we headed home (parents') to see Scotty Boy off as he heads to the real world.  He's currently driving as we speak up to Minnesota where he'll start his training as a chemical engineer for some plant that I can't explain.  My parents are helping him move in to his apartment and I can't wait to see pics of it. 

As a Haner family tradition, my dad so generously got everyone Blizzards from DQ (I had Cappucino Heath if you are interested...) and they were delish. :)

Another important event of yesterday was Scout's THIRD birthday! Can you believe that?? He got a little spoiled by getting to lick the insides of the Blizzard cups- pretty sick, actually. lol


 Playing with his birthday toys/enjoying his rawhide chew.






2 comments:

  1. ahhh happy birthday Scout!! He's a lucky doggy :) You look gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy dog day Scout!! Looks like he enjoyed himself :)

    ReplyDelete

your comments brighten my day! thank you! :)