Saturday, August 4, 2012

Owl Art on the Cheap (but cute!)

I stopped at a church rummage sale in the area a couple weeks ago and they had an "everything you can fit in a bag for 2 bucks" sale going. Pretty great. I picked up this picture frame that had some strange pig picture in it saying that girls should be fancy and fabulous.. something like that- threw that away, and replaced it with this darling owl that's actually a card we got from my mother-in-law!  I love saving cards, especially ones where I love the front and was excited to find a creative way to have it on display. 

Total cost of this project- about 20 cents. haha Doesn't get much better than that! It is now adorning my craft table, which I am yet to take pics of and get on here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments brighten my day! thank you! :)