I've been a complete slacker on here when it comes to recipe sharing. It's been I don't know how long. I think with the lovely invention of Pinterest, I don't do as much recipe finding/sharing on blogs anymore- but just pin til my heart's content.
In attempt to break that trend, here's our menu this week! (all recipes from pinterest)
Monday: Spinach and Feta Quesadillas

Tuesday: Buffalo Chicken Soup
Wednesday: leftovers (this is new in our house- after throwing out too much food week after week because these recipes make too much, I've instated a leftover night!)
Thursday: Cilantro Lime Shrimp and Green Beans
In attempt to break that trend, here's our menu this week! (all recipes from pinterest)
Monday: Spinach and Feta Quesadillas

Tuesday: Buffalo Chicken Soup
Wednesday: leftovers (this is new in our house- after throwing out too much food week after week because these recipes make too much, I've instated a leftover night!)
Thursday: Cilantro Lime Shrimp and Green Beans
And I will be trying "Pumpkin Fluff" that I've seen going around Pinterest. Apparently it's pretty good and only 2 weight watcher's points (whatever that means!) :) Healthier than what Chris and I would probably choose for a treat!




One part of not cooking any more is not being able to share recipes with all the bloggers out there. Still, it is fun to see what everyone is making these days. I, too, am more incline to pin what I like and refer all my followers to those lists. Pinterest is awesome. Thanks for sharing. Happy blogging.
ReplyDelete