Friday, April 30, 2010

new amiga friday!

The Girl Creative

TGIF Everyone!

C and I are off to Manhattan this weekend to celebrate the little brother's 20th birthday. :)

 I will post ASAP and would love for you to post a link to an easy home project (go easy, I'm a beginner!) Anything decor related would be great. OR a super yummy and healthy recipe!

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Hello! I'm visiting from New Friend Friday @ The Girl Creative!

    I hope you have a great trip to Manhattan - sounds like fun! Monday will be my first Culinary Evolution link party! Feel free to stop by. I am trying a new breakfast recipe that I found in my "Shape" magazine. Hopefully it turns out delicious and healthy!

    http://thewhitebluesky.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from New Friend Friday...nice to "meet" you. Stop by and visit if you like:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for stopping by! i'm following you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a pretty cool craft. those napkin rings look awesome!
    Happy FF!
    I am following you now and would love if you come follow me back and say hi!
    Gros bisous
    frenchy

    ReplyDelete

your comments brighten my day! thank you! :)