Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Love and Logic Tomorroww....!!


I am lucky enough to be able to attend the Love and Logic teacher/parenting training tomorrow!! Bad news is, I hate missing school and having a sub.  Especially when I have 2,000 assessments to get done for K report cards.  Any tips on how to make these go faster or easier? They take forever (pulling kids one-on-one...etc.)
I'll be sure to post anything exciting from the conference tomorrow- I'm hoping to learn lots!

And then...**drumroll** GRADUATION for my master's on Saturday! Woo hoo!

Busy busy busy time of year.

4 comments:

  1. Ugh I SO HEAR YOU on the bazillion assessments...and I have a sub for a 1/2 day today...so I hear you on the sub plans as well!! But CONGRATS on the Masters graduation!! I just started mine a few months ago...so you're way ahead of me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeekkk!! I didn't know you were graduating Saturday! Megan, that is GREAT - congratulations on your achievement :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be looking for you on Saturday! Too bad "S" and "C" are so far apart in the alphabet...

    ReplyDelete
  4. How was the conference? I so wanted to go to that, but decided to stay home with Oriana instead. I got some parenting love and logic books & cds for Christmas and I can't wait to apply love and logic to parenting also. COngrats on your graduation too! What is Baker campus like? I never walked cause I finished up in August 2 years ago and it seemed so far removed by December. Glad you had a great christmas! your family is so precious!
    ~Jamie Kahm
    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete

your comments brighten my day! thank you! :)