Saturday, March 26, 2011

Spring Break Picture Show

My apologies for my extreme case of MIA.  The following pictures will explain why! Oh how I am so thankful to have an eternal spring break...

Premise of the pictures: We did a week long Eastern Carribean cruise with our friends who actually just got engaged! :)
First stop: Princess Cays, Bahamas

Next stop: St. Thomas



got to visit Magen's Bay in St. Thomas

One of my favorite parts of our ship: Movies Under the Stars which came complete with cushioned loungers, blankets, warm cookies, and popcorn. Mmmm mmm.

St. Maarten= shopping and beach day

Beautiful old Methodist Church

Last stop: Grand Turk

Dog I would have adopted- followed us around

weird contrast but good pic- us at a show on the last night

Amazing food on the ship- my favorite night- lobster tail :)

Last night with our great waitors

A great end to a great trip. :)


2 comments:

  1. Trying hard not to be soooo jealous right now!! These pictures are AMAZING! I SO WISH I got a real "spring break"...we just get thursday, friday & monday off around Easter...which is better than nothing I guess :)

    PS...that movie night? I would go on the cruise just for that. Looks like SO MUCH FUN!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband and I went on a cruise for our honeymoon the summer of '09 and it stopped at St. Thomas. Magen's Bay is incredible! Which cruise line did you go on?

    ReplyDelete

your comments brighten my day! thank you! :)