For my birthday, my friend Nicole got me this incredible cookbook - ever heard of it? I haven't seen the episodes but apparently she was on Oprah a few times. Her big thing is adding in veggie purees to her recipes and cooking healthily (if that's a word). :)
Last week, I made three of her recipes and they were pretty darn good. Here's the menu for this week:
Tonight (Sunday): Bowtie Pasta was Pea Pesto
Monday: Out for a friend's birthday
Tuesday: Chicken and Rice Soup
Wednesday: Lemon Chicken
Thursday: Turkey Meatloaf
Friday: Out with friends



I did this for a family I baby-sat for...let me know how you like it!!! It's so crazy the things you can sneak vegetables into ;)
ReplyDeleteYummy!!! Sounds great!
ReplyDeleteI have this book on hold at the library! I have her first book and just pureed carrots, sweet potatoes, and brocoli the last two weekends so I'm pretty for her recipes. I'm adding veggies whenever I can hide them from Drew (and Mike).
ReplyDeleteOh how I adore Jessica Seinfeld and her crafty ways at hiding veggies!
ReplyDeleteHi Megan! I just found your blog today and it feels like I have been playing on a playground! Thanks for sharing so many awesome ideas. I am always looking for ways to link up with other edu-bloggers so let me know if you'd be interested: kdoublestuffed.blogspot.com