~Ooooh that recipe sounds good - and the photo looks wonderful! Sadly, my DH doesn't like "sweet and savoury" mixed together, so this is not for him... Mind you, there are evenings when there's just me and DS for dinner... and I do have a crock-pot, which is currently living on the kitchen counter and seeing lots of use... and chicken, and orange juice, ketchup...everything... So, maybe tonight's dinner - or tomorrow's. Thank you!
Okay! I tried it and it was sooo goood! I altered it just a very little, serving it with wheat noodles. DS had a friend round for the evening and they went out together (his first time out Trick or Treating without a supervising adult - and the friend's first time at all, as his parents don't "do" halloween). So, in the spirit of all that excitement (and sweetie-fuelled mayhem), I made your recipe into Zombie Brains for dinner. I made my first ever Pumpkin Pie for dessert (it's not something we have here in UK) - it was quite good, but maybe I need a Real American Recipe, as it tasted fairly plain... Anyway, thank you for sharing - the Chicken was great!
Hello from Kansas City! Chris and I had our first baby, Peyton, in August 2014 and are documenting our adventures as new parents for our friends and family here. Enjoy! :)
~Ooooh that recipe sounds good - and the photo looks wonderful!
ReplyDeleteSadly, my DH doesn't like "sweet and savoury" mixed together, so this is not for him... Mind you, there are evenings when there's just me and DS for dinner... and I do have a crock-pot, which is currently living on the kitchen counter and seeing lots of use... and chicken, and orange juice, ketchup...everything...
So, maybe tonight's dinner - or tomorrow's.
Thank you!
Okay! I tried it and it was sooo goood! I altered it just a very little, serving it with wheat noodles.
ReplyDeleteDS had a friend round for the evening and they went out together (his first time out Trick or Treating without a supervising adult - and the friend's first time at all, as his parents don't "do" halloween). So, in the spirit of all that excitement (and sweetie-fuelled mayhem), I made your recipe into Zombie Brains for dinner. I made my first ever Pumpkin Pie for dessert (it's not something we have here in UK) - it was quite good, but maybe I need a Real American Recipe, as it tasted fairly plain...
Anyway, thank you for sharing - the Chicken was great!