Please excuse my extremely long absence, as I have been down and out with the flu (or some horrible virus with the same symptoms)- 8 days of straight fever and symptoms, just lovely. Anyways, I was back at school this past week and have been playing catch up- no time for blogging unfortunately.
Life update:
School Life:
Things have been busy, busy in Kindergarten. We are celebrating the 100th day on Tuesday, should be a blast- the actual 100th day is tomorrow but we have an early release day Tuesday (kids leave at 2) so thought that may be more manageable for many reasons. :) Hype and sugar them up and then send them out the door. I leave Wednesday for Denver for the Colorado Literacy Conference- Wed-Sat with a team from my school. Should be a blast and a great learning experience.
Cooking Life:
Just made one of my favorite recipes (kudos to Kandace)- Lemon Chicken Orzo for tonight- yum, yum. Tuesday night will be Crispy Cheddar Chicken (one of our new favorites- it's to die for).

Another one I've made recently that was easy peasy and DELICIOUS was this:
Spinach and Ricotta Lasagna Rolls
Life update:
School Life:
Things have been busy, busy in Kindergarten. We are celebrating the 100th day on Tuesday, should be a blast- the actual 100th day is tomorrow but we have an early release day Tuesday (kids leave at 2) so thought that may be more manageable for many reasons. :) Hype and sugar them up and then send them out the door. I leave Wednesday for Denver for the Colorado Literacy Conference- Wed-Sat with a team from my school. Should be a blast and a great learning experience.
Cooking Life:
Just made one of my favorite recipes (kudos to Kandace)- Lemon Chicken Orzo for tonight- yum, yum. Tuesday night will be Crispy Cheddar Chicken (one of our new favorites- it's to die for).
Another one I've made recently that was easy peasy and DELICIOUS was this:
Spinach and Ricotta Lasagna Rolls
The website this recipe is from is fantastic- it's called Jamie Cooks It Up! and her recipes are incredible and incredibly easy, too. Highly recommend. :)
Crafting Life:
Currently working on two baby showers for my good friend at school- one for her at-school shower, the other will be at my house. The school one is ABC themed and the one here is Dr. Seuss themed. She isn't finding out what she's having so gender-neutral it shall be. :) She asked me if I could make her a nursing cover so I'll be using this tutorial: prudentbaby.com to make her one! Should be interesting! All this baby stuff is new, new, new to me...
hopefully it turns out something like this! we'll see!
and that's about it my friends. I spend most of my time online on pinterest these days- if you're interested, check out the top right hand corner of my blog and see what I'm pinning! :)






No comments:
Post a Comment
your comments brighten my day! thank you! :)