I am completely slacking on blogging, I know- but once you see what I've been working on nonstop you'll understand why! :) I know 10 people, yes, 10- who are expecting between this upcoming Friday and July. This means lots of baby gift making and showers! I am hosting a Dr. Seuss themed shower this Saturday and an ABC one at school next Wednesday. Pics of those to come!
First, I wanted to share something I made and gave to a friend who is expecting her first baby (a little girl, Eden) on Friday! I saw this idea on Pinterest and recreated it. What do you think?

First, I wanted to share something I made and gave to a friend who is expecting her first baby (a little girl, Eden) on Friday! I saw this idea on Pinterest and recreated it. What do you think?
Easy peasy project:
I used Microsoft word to do the letters (download cute fonts lots of places, I like dafont.com amongst others). Do the baby's name letter in one color and the "is for ___" in the same color. Print, cut down, and glue on scrapbook paper (I suggest gluestick! I about ruined this once with regular Elmers). Place in frame (got mine from Hobby Lobby) and there you go! Too darn cute, I think! :)
Posts to come:
- Dr. Seuss themed shower
- ABC themed shower
- KSU (K-State) baby tag blankets
- Nursing cover DIY
- Decor galore!



wow, busy girl! You just inspired me :)
ReplyDelete