Wednesday, February 15, 2012

100th Day.. a couple weeks late :)

We celebrated the 100th day of Kindergarten....10 school days ago so about 2 weeks ago I guess. :) Better late than never! Trying to do a better job of taking pictures of things at school but so many of my pics have kids in them, which I don't post on here. :( 

A fun/cute writing piece the kids did was When I am 100 years old, I will....

A few of my favorites:
When I am 100 years old, I will...
  • be dead.
  • be bored.
  • be rocking in my rocking chair.
  • be an artist. 
And we made a 100th day salad! All the kids brought in 100 of a food/candy item and added it bag by bag.  Super fun and super yummy- always an interesting mix of snacks. :)
We've been adding ice cream scoops since the first day of school- the flavor changes with each group of 10 and the kids FREAK out when the flavor changes- always a big deal. :) So of course, it's only right to have an ice cream party at the end of the day. 

Hope the rest of you teachers out there had fun celebrating your 100th day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments brighten my day! thank you! :)