Wednesday, February 22, 2012

ABC Baby Shower!

Hello! So I said I've been crazy busy planning baby showers- do you believe me now? :) Enjoy the pics from the at-school shower we threw today for our good friend, Tracy. It was ABC-themed, as that's the theme for her nursury (doesn't know the gender). Enjoy!

don't know how to flip this on blogger, sorry.  Instead of cards, we did a book shower.  Everyone brought a book and wrote a special message for Baby B on the inside.

The mom-to-be and the spread!

cupcakes, snack mix, and punch



banner I made



labor of love but so fun :)

activity for everyone as they were sitting/waiting- they drew a picture/labeled it and signed their name at the bottom.  I will put all the pages (a-z) in a 8x8 scrapbook album for Tracy and it will serve as a cute ABC baby book and a guest book from her shower! Very teacher appropriate, don't you think?
This was when you first walked in . :) Again, a prediction chart for the gender, weight, height, name and hair/no hair.

Turned out pretty well I thought! Now only 2 months until the next baby shower. :) Babies galore!!

The Girl Creative

1 comment:

  1. girl!! you have a MILLION baby showers lately!! holy moly! Does this mean you're next...?! ;)

    ReplyDelete

your comments brighten my day! thank you! :)