I've always been into organizing but something has struck me this summer to make me literally addicted to getting things in order. Guess that's not a bad thing?
Saw this idea on Pinterest, as well, and thought it was perfect. All you need is a tub with holes in the sides like this one from Walmart ($2) and 1/4 inch dowl sticks from Home Depot or any craft store. Slide them through and oganization is yours!
No more searching through a basket or ribbon or wondering what I have. What I found out was how little ribbon I have an how most of it is red!

Saw this idea on Pinterest, as well, and thought it was perfect. All you need is a tub with holes in the sides like this one from Walmart ($2) and 1/4 inch dowl sticks from Home Depot or any craft store. Slide them through and oganization is yours!
No more searching through a basket or ribbon or wondering what I have. What I found out was how little ribbon I have an how most of it is red!





Love this idea...I tried it and went even further...I put one of the dowel rod through a thing of yarn from end to end and it works great!
ReplyDelete