Summer has finally begun!
Scout is bringing summer in in style... sunbathing to the max.
Since the last day of school, I have had nonstop trainings and conferences!! It's been great but I've also been craving the sweet summertime that I always forget about... meaning I forget how it FEELS to have free time and not be as stressed out as usual. :)
I had a good friend visit from college last night and today and we had a blast. Night on the Plaza with perfect weather followed by a day of shopping and showing her my classroom.
Tomorrow the gym routine of my summer starts- ellypical (did I spell that right?) for awhile before my 9 o clock class (varies from yoga to strength to cardio etc.). Chris is on his off rotation so I'm thrilled to have him home. The 8 days he's on seems like an eternity. We will get stuff done during the day then venture to our friends' house to cook out for the evening to meet their brand new baby boy, Knox!! We can not WAIT!! We've babysat for this family for awhile for their darling almost 3 year old (born on our wedding day- meant to be!) and are excited to meet baby boy #2.
Speaking of babies... they are EVERYWHERE~!! My good friend from school (another one!) had her baby girl last week and her name is Hailey. See pic below:
This is me and one of my other dear teacher friends, Tracy, and her 2 month old, Kyle.
Babies everywhere. Oh how I love to enjoy OTHER people's babies and kids...!!!
Until next time!





babies are EVERYWHERE in my life too!! Ahh!!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy SUMMER!! I still have students in my classroom until Wednesday...ahhh! Can't WAIT to feel that summertime relaxation!!