Saturday, August 4, 2012

Scout's Big Day

Today is this boy's big day! He has his final evaluation to be a Pets for Life therapy/visiting dog! I found this program in May, thinking the certification process would go quickly- I was very wrong.  Finally after his pretest and vet check etc., he has his final eval today.  In light of this, I thought it might be wise to wear him out at the dog park. :)


I think I did a pretty good job. :)


This is a picture from the other night- I think it's hilarious when he lays like this. This can not be comfortable...


Wish him luck! He could amaze me or totally blow it! Time will tell. hehe

Here's the link to the KC Pets for Life program he's going through: http://www.kcpetsforlife.com/



1 comment:

  1. Yellow labs are THE best! Mine never leaves my side. I so wish I could take him to school with me. Goodluck with the process. He will bring joy to many!

    Diane
    Teaching with Moxie

    ReplyDelete

your comments brighten my day! thank you! :)