Sunday, February 24, 2013

Birthday Weekend!

This weekend I celebrated my 26th birthday- ahhh!!! Where is the time going??
My celebration started with my best girl friends from work- Julie, Megan, Abby and Tracy.  We went out Friday to Bravo for happy hour- a yummy italian place at Town Center.  It was nice for all of us teachers to get out of the house after 2 days of being snowed in!

My birthday morning (Sat. the 23rd) started with breakfast out at First Watch with my best friend, Kelly, and my mom! No better way to start my day! Had my favorite- the fresh fruit crepes. Yum. :) Meanwhile, Chris bought Kelly and I's tickets to go see Backstreet Boys, 98 degrees, Boys 2 Men, and New KIds on the Block this summer in July- woohoo!!!

We went out to Topeka to spend my birthday day/eve at my grandparents house.  Above is my AMAZING birthday cake from TCBY- a white chocolate mousse frozen yogurt cake. :)

Chris and I- looking a little old these days...

One of my many super nice and generous gifts- this is a t shirt to wear when I attend my adoption events with Heart of America on the weekends.

Awkward picture with my super cute fingerless gloves.

Me with 2 of my favorite people- Grandmother and Granddad.


Singing happy birthday

Grandmother had this up- I made this masterpiece for her birthday a longgg time ago... hilarious. lol

I had a wonderful birthday accompanied by wonderful family! Thank you to everyone who helped make my birthday so great. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments brighten my day! thank you! :)