Friday, February 26, 2010

goin' to weston!

Weston, MO.
This is the super cute, old, and historic bed and breakfast we'll be staying at tonight! Many more pics to come. This trip to Weston is in part to get away for a night and to celebrate my birthday since it was partially celebrated while I was sitting in a class all night. haha :) This should definitely make up for it!
this is where we'll spend the evening- eating dinner and listening to live Irish music! :)

Can you tell I'm excited? I gotta get going- meeting Kelly and Melissa at Starbucks to do homework in a more relaxing and social setting.  haha Should be fun! Have a GREAT weekend and check back for Weston pics!

And oh PS: a mom in my class asked if we'd be skiing this weekend (snowcreek) and I had to hold in my laughter- I haved SKIIED my last SKI. Let's put it that way!

1 comment:

  1. ENJOY!!! Have fun! Can't wait to hear all about it :) Much love

    ReplyDelete

your comments brighten my day! thank you! :)