thank you for this glorious day off.
and now for a recap of chris and i's first valentine's day! woohoo! and a few other little extras to share. :)what could they be?
<---yummy drinks at dinner- i got a grapefruit juice/champagne type drink called 'lust bunny' (haha) and chris got some wine, not sure!
Bella left today. :( I miss her already. Her owner brought me back some super cool things to share with my kindergarteners from Dubai, South Africa, and Amsterdam. How cool is that?
From left to right: Bracelet from South Africa, shoes from Amsterdam, hand made vase from Dubai, and an OSTRICH EGG from South Africa! How cool!
And last but not least, tried a new healthy version of chicken lo mein- I say two thumbs up, we'll see what Chris thinks! (He had to work the late shift :( Won't be home til later)


Your Lo Mein was delicious! You're becoming quite the cook Mrs. Coffey!!!
ReplyDeletelooks like you had a wonderful weekend!!
ReplyDeleteVday looks like it was so fun! I miss you!
ReplyDelete