Sunday, April 25, 2010

yummy dinner ahead...

double chocolate cheesecake (made lowfat by me!)

just a little sneak peak of the amazing dinner i have planned for my mother-in-law's birthday tomorrow night! :) i can't wait!

recipes to come!

5 comments:

  1. just read your blog post about narcissism, very enlightening, I enjoyed reading it! you're a good writer.
    Scary to think that something like that is present in serial killers.... yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy- post recipe please :) It looks delicious!

    Ditto to Julie's post- my friends are all such excellent writers! Must be something in the water at BVNW...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks delicious! :) Good luck making it...I'm sure it'll turn out great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by a bit late from New Friend Friday. I'm following you now! Hope you can stop by and follow me, too. :)

    http://tweepoppets.blogspot.com
    http://twitter.com/tweepoppets

    By the way, I'm starting a NEW BLOG HOP!!! It's called Tuesday Tag-Along, and it premieres tomorrow (actually, the linky opens in less than half an hour)! I hope you'll be there to join in the fun!

    ReplyDelete

your comments brighten my day! thank you! :)