Friday, September 30, 2011

Free Dog.

Let me take you on a walk through our house....

The time is 5:45- I get home from work decently early for a Friday.... and this is what I see:
Exhibit A: bathroom consumptions

Exhibit B: opened drawer that the brand new box of Viactiv Calcium chews was taken out of..

Exhibit C: new booked chewed

Exhibit C: (zoom out)  all my favorite childhood stuffed animals and one of Chris's- from left to right: Libby, Snuffles, Sparky, and Anonymous (Chris never named him apparently...) and the owl I bought from Kirkland's is in the back- the purple is the top of the Viactiv box that contained 30,000 mg of calcium and 60 chocolate chews.

Exhibit B: The family room- contents include all my notes from my teacher conference yesterday, a massager, and parts of the Viactiv box

Exhibit D continued: Another one of Chris's stuffed animals (hushpuppy that Scout gave a nose-ectomy) and more papers from the secretary in the kitchen...


Needless to say, our dog is up for grabs for free. No fees- just take him away. 

And yes, I'm kidding but very close to killing him.  We ended up having to call ASPA Posion Control which cost a pretty penny over the phone- they told us that he might be sick (knowing Scout he'll be fine) but just to thicken up his diet (which I believe he did that already today)... and he'll live.

Oh my. Hope your Friday is off to a better start.

3 comments:

  1. Oooooohhh deeear... What else can I say? Could be a good case for a dog-run in the back yard?
    I do hope you manage to rescue those poor toys! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I wonder why he's doing this. Our favorite lab is still caged during the day...she isn't trustworthy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should start putting him in his kennel. It seems like this has been happening a lot lately...

    ReplyDelete

your comments brighten my day! thank you! :)