Tonight at church I heard the song "Where were you when the world stopped turning" by Alan Jackson.
For me, the answer was 2nd or 3rd hour- can't remember which- computer class, freshmen year of high school. Knowing what I know how of what happened on that tragic day, I truly was clueless of the magnitude.
Chris and I went to our 5:00 comtemporary service tonight (we usually go for the AM traditional). I'm usually not a huge fan, but I was proven wrong- partially in part by the gorgeous music played.
If you haven't heard this song, "You Make Beautiful Things" it's a must-hear: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uumI-PdeZzY&feature=related

For me, the answer was 2nd or 3rd hour- can't remember which- computer class, freshmen year of high school. Knowing what I know how of what happened on that tragic day, I truly was clueless of the magnitude.
Chris and I went to our 5:00 comtemporary service tonight (we usually go for the AM traditional). I'm usually not a huge fan, but I was proven wrong- partially in part by the gorgeous music played.
If you haven't heard this song, "You Make Beautiful Things" it's a must-hear: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uumI-PdeZzY&feature=related




No comments:
Post a Comment
your comments brighten my day! thank you! :)