So we cannot win with this animal.
If you are a faithful CoffeyHouse follower, you may be thinking, "Gee... I feel like I've seen this before?" Well, my friend- you would be right. You have seen this before. When our little son was 10 months old, he committed this crime for the first time. He is now a repeat offender. What will Santa Paws think...
Rewind to April of 2010...
Good thing we love him and he's so darn cute.
We've been busy, busy in Santa's workshop... here is our "kid" tree with all our old/new ornaments.
Sneak peak at a Christmas project for my two Kindergarten team mates... it's a knock off of this Pottery Barn pillow I found that I loved (my favorite part is the bells in the middle- too cute.
Hand made Christmas card hanger- new this year
and last but not least, a new treat recipe from Mom and I's big baking day last Saturday. We made things for over 6 hours! These are chocolate/mint covered Ritz crackers- put them in the freezer and yum!
Hope you all are still out there and are enjoying this holiday season!! 2 more days of work then off for the holidays!




No comments:
Post a Comment
your comments brighten my day! thank you! :)