Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas EARLY! :)

(wow, do I look like I've been sick or what?)

Christmas came early! Chris insisted on me opening a gift before Christmas (which I am very opposed to- I am a traditionalist through and through) but gave in an opened a box with a camera case in it.  I was a little confused.  He managed to get a Nikon D70 used from a photographer for a complete steal!  We have been talking about getting a professional camera for awhile now and it was a complete surprise to open this this afternoon!!

Now it is very overwhelming- learning how to use the 9,000 gadgets.  Does anyone have any tips or websites they use to help them learn their DSLR?

Merry Christmas to us- early!!! :)

The subject of my projects to come, I'm sure.


1 comment:

  1. I'm a little behind on this, but you'll LOVE your camera! Even without using anything special with it, it takes such high quality pictures just pointing and shoting will look awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

your comments brighten my day! thank you! :)