Monday, December 26, 2011

Quick Christmas 2011 in review...

We hosted Christmas Eve dinner at our house this year- was super fun and the dinner turned out great (made what I had mentioned in my post a few days ago).  Nothing fancy, but the punch and appetizers were good!  I wouldn't highly recommend the punch- people raved about it on recipes.com but I thought it was so-so.  Drinkable, but so so. :) I would call it more "Ho Ho Hum.." than "Ho Ho Ho Punch."

Here's our table, all set and ready to go. We used our wedding china for the first time!

love the napkin rings my mom gave me for Christmas awhile ago

Lounging before dinner- one of Scott's many happy expressions :)

Out.

We had dinner, went to 7:00 service which was beautiful- then came home to get the dog and head to my parents' for the night!


My mom's gorgeous Christmas amaryllis (spelling?)

Christmas morning- who's the new one in the family? Can you tell by the stockings? hehe ;)


My Granddad and I :)

Ready to go wake up Uncle Scott..

"Wake up, it's CHRISTMAS!!!"


A few Christmas highlight pics:
Grandmother in her new down robe- can't figure out how to turn this the right way...

Dad's picture of Bill Synder (KSU) stadium- so cool

Scout and his new "baby"

My annual calendar to Granddad and Grandmother

I love Scott's face- he did a hilarious "job" wrapping this year (bags with a piece of wrapping paper inside covering the gift- no tissue paper)

Granddad- 90 and with a Nook! Doesn't get more impressive than that.

One of my gifts to Chris- head scratcher. Was quite a hit. lol


Inside joke but if you have free time, YouTube "Honey Badger"- hilarious.

Surprise gift from Dad to Mom

Christmas dinner- yum. Thank you, Mom!

On my way to getting well, Chris on his way to getting sick... sad group.

Scout had a good day.

Christmas Day Eve- watching the KSU basketball game.

Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas, as well!

1 comment:

your comments brighten my day! thank you! :)