Friday, March 16, 2012

Scout pics and Life Update



I love coming back from spring break and having spring finally here! Today was in the low 80s and couldn't have been more perfect.

Random Updates:

Spent the day with my mom on my last official day of break- went to dinner with my parents and had them over for games afterwards (Bezzerwizzer- the hardest game ever... trivia).  We sat on the screened in porch with the perfect breeze blowing through- SO nice.  Tomorrow will be full- consisting of car shopping in the morning (narrowing it down now.), visiting/meeting one of my good friend's new baby in the hospital, and then relaxing in the evening.

I've been blowing through the book Hunger Games. I've never been so addicted to a book in my life.  It's funny and a little strange to me that so many people like it because it's a pretty sick and twisted idea and story.  If you're looking for a good book to read that is full of suspense and creative ideas (nice way of putting it!), check it out. 

I appreciate the concern for my silly neck after my lovely wreck- I had headaches for 2 weeks straight practically but the neck pain quickly wore away.  Now I'm feeling MUCH better, just missing my beloved old car. :( It is an organ donor now- hehe.  Officially totalled, now we're onto the SUPERFUN*sarcasm* task of finding a new car- which we hadn't planned to to until next summer. Oh well. That's life.

Hope all is well with my readers and that you have just as nice of weather as we have out here in Kansas!

1 comment:

  1. OK, so our lives are so similar sometimes!!! :) I am looking for a car now too (my lease expires soon)...visiting my friend and her newborn baby...reading the 3rd book in the Hunger Games series right now...SO FUNNY!!

    And the weather is BEAUTIFUL here too!! :)

    ReplyDelete

your comments brighten my day! thank you! :)