Friday, March 16, 2012

Spring Break Picture Show 2012

For spring break this year (and pretty much every year, we went down to Anna Maria Island in Florida and spent some quality time with my in-laws, brother/sister in law, and our adorable and so fun niece and nephew.  Basically, all the pictures we took are of them. :) I will post others once I get the pics from my MIL's camera but for us, the pickings are slim.  Why take pictures of the beach when you have these cute kids to take pics of?
Rebecca and her Uncle Chris

Jonathan- omg.








1 comment:

  1. Oh such lovely little people! No wonder you forgot to photograph anything else..
    Lovely post, Megan!

    I hope, btw, that your whiplash etc is okay and you've recovered from the accident? And that you sorted out the Car Situation too!

    ReplyDelete

your comments brighten my day! thank you! :)