Peyton went from hating her life during tummy time to happy as can be AND rolling over today! She had a playdate with her friend, Ben (5 days younger than her) and I was commenting to his mom, Mallory, about how I wish P would be happier on her tummy. To prove my point, I showed her- to be completely proven wrong with a happy as can be baby that rolled herself from her tummy to her back. I told Mallory it must have been a fluke- but then happened again... and again... and again! Such an exciting day.
Rolling over- not the best example of this. This is more like a tipping. lol
Never thought I would see this day.... from face down crying to this... unreal.
And another video. Love her chatting in this one.

No comments:
Post a Comment
your comments brighten my day! thank you! :)