Uh, does Scout understand what a pool is? I thought that maybe he got it when he started to put his head in the water - then he started digging into the pool again and then looking off into the distance. Oh well, maybe that's what he calls having fun? Smiles. But he's a cutie.
Hello from Kansas City! Chris and I had our first baby, Peyton, in August 2014 and are documenting our adventures as new parents for our friends and family here. Enjoy! :)
I like the new background!
ReplyDeleteYou'll have to bring Scout down to the SH pool in September...they do a "Pooch Day" and Mollie can't wait!
Hi, I am a new follower from Tag Along Tuesday. I look forward to reading your posts.
ReplyDeletePlease visit my blog, I am giving away a $25 Visa Gift Card
http://shining2save.blogspot.com
Shining2Save
Good Morning, I am your newest follower from Tag Along Tuesday :)
ReplyDeletehttp://xsurvivingmotherhoodx.blogspot.com/
Uh, does Scout understand what a pool is? I thought that maybe he got it when he started to put his head in the water - then he started digging into the pool again and then looking off into the distance. Oh well, maybe that's what he calls having fun? Smiles. But he's a cutie.
ReplyDeleteHaupi
Cuteness! Ahh I saw below you watched Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. I just purchased the book- have you read it? I've heard good things. Miss you!
ReplyDelete