Saturday, July 31, 2010

UnChristian

Click Here

This is a book promo for our pastor's book that was just released- an amazing sermon series and a must hear for both Christians and nonChristians. Hopefully this can be the start of a movement in our society because I agree that it's Christians many times that turn people off to religion.

3 comments:

  1. Any chance you could get me a review copy? I have my own site, plus I review for the Christian Review of Books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Megan! I love your blog! You're right- we do have a lot in common! I've enjoyed looking through your archives; you have some great posts. You must go to Church of the Resurrection! I went to their Leadership Institute in Oct. '09 and am seriously in love with your church. It made me want to move across the country just to go there! Hope you enjoy the rest of your summer :)

    ReplyDelete

your comments brighten my day! thank you! :)