For the second year in a row, we had the priveledge of visiting my in-laws in Chicago! We had a blast on our trip, minus my brief but unpleasant bout with strep throat (I thought I was going to make it through the whole school year!! Barely!) :) We had a wonderful time visiting the aquarium, eating yummy Chicago style pizza, visiting, going to the Chicago Fire soccer game, cooking out, and shopping. Thank you for having us!
heading to the aquarium on a very WET day
cool cloud, huh?
beautiful jellyfish exhibit
cartrip home
climbed into the front seat- spoiled brat.
hilarious.
Today is my first official day of summer and I have to say it feels quite weird. This is also my first summer of no classes for my master's, and not JOB HUNTING!!! :) I am so unbelievably thankful to have a job- especially at such an amazing school. I'm about to take Scout for a walk, pick up the house that I've left a mess after my last day with the kids (gifts etc. galore..), pack, and take Scout to the 'pet spa' for the weekend (family reunion this weekend). We've never left him anywhere before so I'm a little worried but I know he will love the extra attention and being in a new and exciting place.
Have a wonderful first weekend of June!





No comments:
Post a Comment
your comments brighten my day! thank you! :)