Tuesday, June 14, 2011

HOO am I?


NightOwlCrafting
 
Here we go!


1. What is you favorite summertime snack?

Popsicles and fruit, ice tea with mint

2. Do you tan at all? (tanning bed, outside, spray, etc)

Noooooooo!! Sunscreen Queen here.  I use the MAX number of sunscreen protection and will definitely sit out at the pool, but am not out to get tan.  My goal is to have great skin at 50 and beyond. :) We'll see if it pays off!

3. What is your favorite activity to do outside?

Pool, dog park with Scout, BBQ

4. Do you recycle?

That is an ongoing marital debate. :) Our neighborhood will be doing it (free) starting in January of 2012.

5. How hot is it where you live today?

91 degrees- there is no "spring" in Kansas. :)


Excited to meet other bloggers! Thank you for stopping by!






2 comments:

  1. Wow! 91! I could use a little heat here, but 90 is too hot for me!!

    http://oneheartscrapper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan, I am glad you liked the blanket! They are pretty easy to sew up. I sew my squares into strips then sew the strips together to make the blanket. Line it with some batting that is about an inch bigger than the blanket, then I cut out the back to be about 4 inches bigger all around, fold it over twice and sew it on. Hope that makes sense! I kind of made it up as I went along. I made HUGE I Spy quilts for my kids back in January too.
    Lindy onecraftyme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

your comments brighten my day! thank you! :)