Sunday, August 14, 2011

What do you bring for Lunch?

The first day of school is 72 hours away, and I'm preparing our menu for the week- only this week, it includes items to take for LUNCH, as well!

I get tired of eating the same things for lunch each day- any ideas on quick, easy, and healthy things to take? Oh yeah, and that can be eaten in 10 minutes? haha ;)

3 comments:

  1. When I was teaching, I loved to take a Salad Express salad. They come in bags in all different types. Salsa salad, Asian salad, Ceasar salad, etc. I kept a bowl and fork in my classroom and a stock of salads in my mini-fridge. :D Healthy, fast and I could grade while eating if necessary. :D My favorite week to have them was when they went on sale two for $5 :)

    Hope your school year gets off to an awesome start tomorrow! :)

    http://coffeecupsandcrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan,
    I've been making sandwiches the night before on bagel thins with a laughing cow cheese wedge, sliced turkey, and baby spinach. So yummy, and low fat. I also like the microwave soups for lunch.
    Hope your first day goes great!! Loved the classroom tour, by the way!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to do triscuits (7) one serving size, sliced pepperoni one for each cracker and cut monterey jack or cheddar cheese. I store them in snack zip locks and assemble at school. I add fresh strawberries sliced (4), grapes (15), watermelon, or kiwi. Quick simple and easy.
    Jenea
    www.seedsofnoledge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

your comments brighten my day! thank you! :)