Chris and I celebrated our 3 year wedding anniversary last night (our actual anniversary was the 27th). We had a fun and low key evening of a yummy dinner at J Alexander's and then chocolate dipped cones from McDonald's (my latest obsession). :)
Here are some pics from our little celebration (pretty poor pictures- from my camera):

Here are some pics from our little celebration (pretty poor pictures- from my camera):
yummy dinners! Chris got the prime rib and mashed potatoes (that I probably ate half of) and I got the bang bang shrimp tacos.
This was such a surprise! The traditional gifts for 3 year annivesaries are crystal and leather. Chris got me this beautiful Swarovski owl figurine (for those who don't know, I LOVE anything owl...)
These were flowers from our actual anniversary- beautiful.
I gave Chris a leather frame with a wordle (check it out- wordle.net) or the song "When I Say I Do" by Matthew West- song sung at our wedding. If you haven't heard the song, check it out- I love it- click the link- click here
The paper is a gift card to our local culinary institute to do a cooking class together.
The paper is a gift card to our local culinary institute to do a cooking class together.
Happy 3 Year to the most wonderful husband! Here's to many, many more!








Ahh, how lovely! You gave each other great gifts and I wish you both a Happy Anniversary - with many more to come.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a lovely evening out too.
BTW, I came by your blog because of this, which I thought might interest you, or one of your teacher friends: http://bookzoompa.wordpress.com/2012/06/14/more-books-to-fill/