Happy (late) 4th of July! Hope yours was great. :)
Found this idea on Pinterest and made is this past week just in time to hang it on our door for the 4th! What do you think? Here's what I used:
- felt
- wooden stars
- paint (to paint the stars)
- hot glue
- green foam wreath form
Here are a few pics from our celebration we hosted!
Our beloved Aunt Rosalie visited from Manhattan (where Chris and I went to college) came and we were so glad! This is my dad teaching her how to text!
Chris's dad, Mike, manning the grill.
Scout is in heaven. Happy boy.
The spread!
The husband.
The in-laws visiting from Chicago!
Dad and Aunt Rosalie
My (also very beloved!) grandparents, my mom, and I.
Mom and I :)
Here is the pride and joy of the 4th for me! This dish was DELICIOUS and I highly recommend it!Here's a link to the Skinnytaste *one of my favorite recipe sites* recipe: http://www.skinnytaste.com/2011/06/red-white-and-blueberry-trifle.html
I got the trifle dish from Bed Bath and Beyon for 8 bucks! This easily fed 9 people.
Pretty cookies
Waiting for the fireworks to start on the golf course
and they begin!
What did Scout do this whole time? Chew, chew, chew...
I like these pictures because it shows how great our view is from our property line!
Happy 4th!




No comments:
Post a Comment
your comments brighten my day! thank you! :)