Hello! I came across a teacher blog hop and was extremely excited! Click the button below to join in!
1. What state you are in: Kansas

Thanks to Grade 3 is the Place for Me! for hosting!
1. What state you are in: Kansas
2. Your current teaching position: Full-day Kindergarten
3. Your teaching experience: 1/2 a year in 3rd, 1 year in half-day K, 2 years in full-day K
4. When you started blogging: about 2 years ago
5. Share a blogging tip / blogging resource: when I first started blogging, blog hops were how I gained followers! I haven't done a hop in a long time so I'm hoping to meet some new "friends" through this hop! :)




Love your blog! The owl will keep me flying back! I'm your newest follower...I found you on the hop!
ReplyDeleteJenny
Owl Things First
Found you through the blog hop. I'm your newest follower. if you get a chance please visit my blog @ Calling Plays in 2nd Grade.
ReplyDeleteI'm your newest follower via the blog hop! This will be my first year teaching Kindergarten :)
ReplyDeletehttp://mspasquakinder.blogspot.com
Just found your blog through the newbie blog hop. Glad to be following. :)
ReplyDeleteCatherine
Kinder Cuties