I'm going to attempt to do more posting as D Day quickly creeps up! The question lately is "are you ready for her to come?" My first thought is "who are you talking about?" (still do not feel like this is happening!) and but my verbal response is a quick "absolutely not." lol Now here's the deal... IF she came tomorrow, are we ready? Technically? Yes. But to my standards, no. haha :)
A good friend of mine from school, Julie, requested a "red, white, and "bump" pic on the 4th of July. So here it is. :)
Chris setting up the Rock N Play (like a portable cradle)
Finished my nurses' thank you gifts- will pass out (or more likely have CHRIS pass out) at the hospital to our nurses. Just put a Bath and Body lotion and a pack of gum. Figure I need all the help I can get and these girls need some serious appreciation for all they do! I made 10 of them, hoping that's enough.
The Coffeys came in (Mike and Vanessa, Chris's parents) for the 4th! They drove in from Chicago Thursday and got in later that evening and stayed through lunch on Sunday. This was their last visit before baby! So, so weird. Chris and I felt so strange saying bye to them.... next time we see them things will be QUITE different...!!!
Vanessa and I crafting- she was a saint and helped cut out a bazillion fabric circles so I could put together my mobile for the baby room (see pics at the bottom of the finished product!)
Mom, Dad, Granddad and Grandmother, and the Coffeys were over for a yummy cookout and amazing fireworks that we see every year from our backyard view (we can see the Corporate Woods show!) Best seat in town. :)
Scouty boy unphased, as usual, by the fireworks
The Grandpas (Dad, Chris's dad, Mike)
Grammy and Nessa (Mom, Chris's mom, Vanessa)
My favorites, Grandmother and Granddad
Last 4th with just the 2 of us!
Only child... for now...
My favorite dessert that is TO DIE FOR... here's the recipe (very lowfat and so refreshing/festive for the summer): click for recipe
Dad and Granddad enjoying dessert- the weather could not have been more gorgeous. We sat outside/on the screened in porch for most of the night.
Special breed....
Doing what he loves best
Below is the mobile I made (with major help with the circle cutting from Vanessa..!!) I LOVE how it turned out and the colors match her room perfectly.
7 more weeks until baby time! Check back for more updates. :)








I have been surfing online more than 3 hours today,
ReplyDeleteyet I never found any interesting article like yours.
It's pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if
all website owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the web
will be a lot more useful than ever before.
Here is my web site London Asian outcall massage [Wbenjou001.mutu.Firstheberg.Net]
Playing mobile games bike race cheats have also made the
ReplyDeletefans to track statistics across multiple seasons and earn big revenue from in-app purchases.
Graduates with arts degrees often come bike race cheats to life!
Playing video games, you can avoid the whole world doesn't speak English?
This is also a host of added features such as Fireball seems simple, tap and draw your way to spend
their free time. Now there is no more treated only as a landscape-only screen display that consist LED backlit LCD and having nothing
to do.