Chris had the big 2-8 on the 3rd! Officially in his upper 20s.... too bad I can't say that.. yet. :) I still hold that 27 is NOT upper 20s.
This was on his birthday when P and I went to visit him up at work- grabbed a yummy Chipotle lunch.Poor child's pants are hiked up pretty high there on the right. Sorry, P.
On the 5th (Friday), the plan was to go out for Jack Stack BBQ with my parents then back to our house for dessert. Well, that was all fine and dandy until I was struck with a lovely stomach bug that evening. My parents still brought over (picked up) Jack Stack for them and Chris... at that point didn't know how bad my possible illness was. As I continued to go downhill, we decided to hold off on gifts and dessert til a later date. :)
Mom and Dad ended up coming back over Sunday and celebrated then. :) Happy to report that my stomach bug was what I would deem an abbreviated one and Chris and Peyton never got it. Whew.
Opening gifts
Scout remains in denial
Made Chris's fave- mint chocolate chip ice cream cake- he's easy to please :)
First time seeing fire- think she was mesmerized
Happy Birthday, Chris! We love you!





No comments:
Post a Comment
your comments brighten my day! thank you! :)