Sunday, June 5, 2011

bachelorette yummies

Even though I said I would never watch this season of the Bachelorette because I cannot stand Ashley...

I am watching it.  Why?  Because my good friend and OT from my previous elementary school and I are getting together every Monday evening for yummy treats, drinks, and social time (both dogs included). :)

It's my turn to host tomorrow night and here's what's on the menu:



Peach Bellinis


Spinach and Artichoke dip with chips

(mix half of this with a brick of cream cheese- to die for)

We just got back from our family reunion and I just got back from grocery shopping in the 100 degree heat- lovely. :) I will be posting my menu for the week soon but want to ensure everything is quality until I share it publicly!

Hope you're staying cool!

5 comments:

  1. AHHH looks SO good!! I wish I lived closer...I might just crash your party ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yuum! haha and I agree with Christina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I move back to KC you may have to expand your Bachelorette watching parties :) I'm obsessed with that show!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Megan... I love reading your blog! The Bachelorette is awesome! Plus there isn't anything else on in the Summer! I hear Trevor really misses Mrs. Coffey :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not sure if you saw this the other day - but I did a "surprise feature" on you!! Come check it out :)

    http://christinasadventures2010.blogspot.com/2011/05/just-because-i-love-them.html

    ReplyDelete

your comments brighten my day! thank you! :)