These little suckers have been on my list to make for awhile and this week, my mom and I tackled this tedious but pretty neat project. Before I share, all the credit goes to my mom who helped me pretty much every step of the way!!
**Note to self: glass reflects. Will remember this next time. ;)
And if you get bored with the lemon side.....
Just flip them over! :)
Materials: I bought all of this stuff from Joann's.
- 1 1/2 yards of green fabric
- 1 1/2 yards of yellow fabric
- (yields 6 placemats with a little leftover)
- Polyester batting
Whattya think? :)




LOVE them!! I can't wait for next week to be over so I feel like I have time to craft!
ReplyDeleteThose are absolutely, positively gorgeous! I have started crafting by have done nothing that is a fabulous. I am your newest follower, can't wait to see your other ideas. I would love for you to visit my blog and follow me
ReplyDeletewww.pocketfullofkinders.blogspot.com