My productive Thursday:
these are the clips I use with my stoplight classroom management system. instead of getting new ones, i spray painted these white and will just write over them in sharpie.
I don't have pics of all fo them, but I got ALL 6 of my bulletin boards done! 2 in my room and 4 outside in the hallway.
We adopted the LEAD21 reading curriculum for this schoolyear and I am especially excited after having piloted it January-May and it being chosen! A huge piece of the curriculum is inquiry (kids doing an ongoing collaborate project through the 4 week unit). The inquiry wall basically a collage that we will add to as we go through units. The border is a wood pattern that I found at Mardel's.
Nothing too exciting but a math focus wall. With some hooties. :)
This picture came out horrible (serves me right for taking pictures with my phone) but this is a burlap welcome sign. I used burlap scraps, black spraypaint, and stencils. It says "WELCOME." :) I hot glued each pennant onto a rope like string.
View from the hallway. So far.
2 bulletin boards awaiting student work to the left of my door.
More pics to come! This is what a 10-5 work day during the summer gets! Whew!









Loving your owl theme..Can't wait to see more :)
ReplyDeleteLooks good so far! I like the burlap welcome sign. Good idea!
ReplyDeleteTarita
Papers, Pencils and Books, Oh My!