So I forgot to add the pictures from my phone to Peyton's three month post (click here).... like I didn't have enough pictures in that post alone. Nope. Couldn't leave these out....!
Not sure why my phone edited Chris's teeth to be blinding white/glowing. Odd.
Is this a face or what
How P and I get things done- especially as the witching hour approaches...
Night out with my friend, Sarah- we've known each other since middle school! This was us at a wine and paint night. Clearly we are gifted artists and these will go for a million a piece on Ebay.
Those legs are on the move...!
meditation baby
Boxing P
Hilarious- Granddad got P to sleep in this position- that is skill.
After bath pic (I really need to start having Chris take pictures of P and I together...!)
The first born getting some love, finally. Whether he enjoys it or not. :)
On a playdate with Wyatt- they're about a month or so apart. His mom, Maureen, is a good teacher friend of mine and is a stay at home mom, too, now. :)
Peyton loves, loves to lay in her crib. This is her watching her mobile... or that's what she WAS doing before I busted out the camera then she was focusing on that. :)
















No comments:
Post a Comment
your comments brighten my day! thank you! :)