Friday, November 7, 2014

Peyton's 1st Halloween

Is that a face or what. Using those eyebrow skills again...

Pumpkin carvings.... guess which one's Peyton's? :)

Here's our little frappucino.  I know we've driven the "Coffey/Coffee" theme into the ground, but this was too cute to resist. :)

And poor Scout- 5th year of being the dreaded turtle. He hates his life in this thing... look at that face. 

Our first family Halloween pic- a very happy one, clearly. 

Peyton's buddy, Hugh, and his parents stopped by to say hi- everyone continues the happy theme...

Now we're calm. 

My good friend, Megan, and I with our babies- not sure what I would do without this girl!
As the night goes on, Scout's depression in his costume furthers.... buries his face and literally won't get up. 

We celebrated Dad's birthday which was on the 1st - yummy apple crisp!

Halloween- what's that?

Peyton had a play date with her friend, Bennett, on Halloween- busy day! 

And just had to include this- too cute. It's getting chilly here finally and I love this girl in sweaters.  

Hope you had a great Halloween, too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments brighten my day! thank you! :)