I have been a crafting fool this weekend. It has been wonderful. :)
Our pastor has talked a bit about doing things that recharge you and taking time to do the things you enjoy and that make you you. Crafting is definitely one of those rechargers.
So I had no real inspiration for this wreath- other than the fact that February is right around the corner and we have little to no decor for this holiday in the Coffey House.
I got the wreath from Hobby Lobby, used a 40% coupon and I think I got it for 3 or 4 dollars. Bought the cherry blossom ribbon, and used things I already had around for the rest.
***Special "feature" to note- I finally learned how to make those awesome fabric rosettes today! Thank you to those who posted great tutorials for me to follow- not sure what I'd do without those.**
Ready? Ta-Da!
There are the cute little rosettes! Ribbon for the leaves and a button for the middle. I also glued some x o x o embellishments.
And there it is on our door! :)



I can tell that you're done with your classes! I feel like that's about all I've worked on this weekend! (Minus the procrastenating on blogs and Facebook.)
ReplyDeleteThat is so pretty! I love what you did with the flowers - hope Kirsty's video was helpful - she's a star!
ReplyDeleteThe pink ribbon is cute too - and I like all the extra little embellishments... so sweet.
luv the pink ribbons.
ReplyDeleteDon't forget to link it in our linking party this week.
http://www.passionatelyartistic.com/2011/02/fun-ideas-for-valentine-day-2011be.html
Maggie