Saturday, February 5, 2011

Another pillow...another addiction?

Oh my- once you start making these pillows, the fun doesn't stop!

I made this one a week or so ago but waited to post because I didn't want the friend I was giving it to to see. :) Whattya think? I like it better than the first flower pillow I made!


 




4 comments:

  1. love it!! I TOTALLY understand the addiction...it's so weird!! Once I started making pillows (and had my sewing machine out & set up) I didn't want to stop!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally addicted to making pillows. They are like little square canvases just waiting to be decorated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the Megan who left you a comment :) I STILL love this pillow :)

    Thanks so much for linking to "20 Below Thursday"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have to teach me how to do this this summer- they are beautiful! I love the antique look of the second pillow!

    ReplyDelete

your comments brighten my day! thank you! :)