I've been meaning to post these pics forever- well, ever since I got this special treat in the mail!
Thank you, Christina!
Well, off for another snow day today. School was called for the extreme cold and I was in total shock- definitely was not expecting no school today. Went in to school this morning for 2 1/2 hours just to get some things done, met some of my teacher friends there so we had a "work party." :)
Back home now, planning our menu for next week (already!) Running out of things to do. Going to run to the grocery store, Michaels (craft ideas?), and Panda Express to get this:
(free chicken today!)
I am in serious need of a gift idea for the husband. Yikes.


Hi, I'm a new follower! I saw that you're from the Kansas City area, Missouri or Kansas side? I live in central Kansas, which is why I'm asking!
ReplyDeletehttp://lifebyrachelle.blogspot.com/
Hello! I found you at the Social Parade!
ReplyDeleteLove your awesome blog!
New Follower.
Freebies 4 Moms
http://casinofreebies3.blogspot.com/
New follower here! Love the blog, and the Owls! Follow me back at http://sew-chic-designs.blogspot.com/ when you have time:) Thanks so much!
ReplyDeletenew follower, would love a follow back. I love the title of your blog. enjoy the snow days. My sister is a teacher.. we love teachers! And, always give giftcards and bring lattes. I'll be back...laura
ReplyDeleteLook at all of these followers...because you're SOOOO sweet!!! Thank you so much for posting the pictures...I'm glad the pillow has found a nice home :) Hope you have a WONDERFUL weekend!!! :)
ReplyDelete