
1. Where do you usually have your thermostat set at in the winter?
Oh wow, I am embarassed to say. :) Usually between 60 and 65. Surprisingly, we're not cold- we just layer up and have an electric blanket at night. Money doesn't grow on trees, you know. :)
2. What room do you tend to put off cleaning until last?
The office aka the "junk room." (also where my rabbits and turtles reside)
3. Do you like to clean with music on or off?
On! But sometimes it's relaxing to just have it quiet- I don't get enough of that.
4. When do you take time to blog?
Typically on weekends or on a weeknight where I want to get my mind off of other things- I love the blog world.
5. How much time do you spend looking at other blogs a week?
Gosh- how much time do I spend or how much time COULD I spend?! :) Probably an hour or two a week- I could do it all day long, that's for sure. So many talented people out there. Especially since I've started following all my fellow teacher friends- I'm even more addicted.
Back to the PDF teacher file venture- some of you shared this amazing link with me to Babbling Abby's tutorial: http://theinspiredapple.blogspot.com/2011/02/making-printables-giveaway.html
Wow- so great. Now I just need the TIME to figure all of that out. :)
Oh wow, I am embarassed to say. :) Usually between 60 and 65. Surprisingly, we're not cold- we just layer up and have an electric blanket at night. Money doesn't grow on trees, you know. :)
2. What room do you tend to put off cleaning until last?
The office aka the "junk room." (also where my rabbits and turtles reside)
3. Do you like to clean with music on or off?
On! But sometimes it's relaxing to just have it quiet- I don't get enough of that.
4. When do you take time to blog?
Typically on weekends or on a weeknight where I want to get my mind off of other things- I love the blog world.
5. How much time do you spend looking at other blogs a week?
Gosh- how much time do I spend or how much time COULD I spend?! :) Probably an hour or two a week- I could do it all day long, that's for sure. So many talented people out there. Especially since I've started following all my fellow teacher friends- I'm even more addicted.
Back to the PDF teacher file venture- some of you shared this amazing link with me to Babbling Abby's tutorial: http://theinspiredapple.blogspot.com/2011/02/making-printables-giveaway.html
Wow- so great. Now I just need the TIME to figure all of that out. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment
your comments brighten my day! thank you! :)