Welcome to my blog!
For my faithful readers, an update:
- 24th birthday yesterday= interesting but great. :) Ended up with a fever mid-afternoon and went to the minute clinic to rule out what our school nurse thought might be ringworm.. hmm.. (it wasn't). :) Had a wonderful dinner (even though my appetite was zero) made by my wonderful mom and enjoyed a relaxing evening of special gifts, pumpkin pie, and the K-State win with my family and grandparents.
- Crockpot recipes= not going so well. haha Well, I can' t say that. I've made one thing and it was a very healthy/lowfat corn chowder- would not recommend unless you really like bland veggies. I'm sure it was wonderful for me but it took lots of melted cheese on top to get it down. :) Looking forward to trying some more to see if I have any success! Maybe it's user error...
- Weekend=starting tomorrow night. Can't wait. Lots of family time planned for the weekend so looking forward to that- tomorrow night going to do dinner and watch Waiting for Superman (anyone seen this? a documentary on US education system)
Doing Dr. Seuss all this week and next in my class- I need to take more pics and share with all my wonderful teacher friends out there. Tomorrow is Green Eggs and Ham day so I'll be cookin' up some authentic green eggs and ham in the afternoon- should be interesting. :)
Thanks for reading!



I didn't know it was your birthday!!! HAPPY 24th!!! Sorry I would've said that sooner :/
ReplyDeleteI just had a failed crock pot meal tonight too...boo.
Waiting for Superman...can't wait to hear what you think! I haven't seen it yet
Have SO much fun with Green Eggs & Ham! :)
Thanks for the sweet comment :) I hope your birthday was great (minus the ringworm dilemma!)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! I have a delicious crockpot recipe, but it's not low-fat! Let me know if you're interested!
ReplyDeleteHi there - I'm a new follower from the Friday hops. So nice to meet you Megan. Great blog.
ReplyDeleteDawn @ Mom-a-Logues
http://www.mom-a-logues.blogspot.com
Hi Megan! Happy 24!! Hope you had some fun with your family and friends. Oh and way to go with celebrating Dr. Seuss:) ha ha I am now following you thanks to Social Parade on Friday, and it would be so nice if you could share the love back on my blog;)
ReplyDeleteAlso today we have the coolest blog hop there is... no rules just fun and would love you to join in with us at Boost My Blog Friday, where you can meet lots of friends and have a great time:) See you there!
Happy Friday!
Green Eggs and Ham day will be a blast. Loved that day when I was in school. Hopping in from a hop. Would love if you can stop by. Have a wonderful day!
ReplyDeletehttp://giveawayblogdom.blogspot.com
Well, Happy Birthday! Stopping by from Social Parade on Friday Blog-Hop !!!!
ReplyDeleteAnna, The Pilot's Wife
http://www.pilotwife.blogspot.com