Tuesday, February 1, 2011

HOO are YOU?



NightOwlCrafting
 
First time doing this so here we go! Click on the button above to join in on the fun. :)
 
1. Are you married/in a relationship/single? For how long?
 
I am married and have been since June of 2009! So that makes us a year and a half? A little over. :) Unbelievable it's been that long.
 
 
2. What do you do for a living? Do you enjoy it?

I teach full day Kindergarten and with the group I have this year, I can't believe I am going to admit this- but yes, I enjoy it.  It's been a great confirmation to me as a new teacher that this is what I love and am meant to do, despite of the beyond-challenging circumstances.
 
I especially enjoy my job today with the lovely snow day we were given! :) (Blizzard of the midwest, anyone?)
 
3. In what state do you live? Where were you born and raised?
 
I live in Kansas!  I was born in Dallas, Texas, moved to Greenville, South Carolina, and then here with my family in 1999.  Have been here ever since and don't plan to change that.

 

4. Do you have children? If so, how many? If not, do you want them?


                                            
             Haha oh goodness- what a question. The answer is NO.  I turn 24 this month and have a lot of living to do before that happens. Yes, we want them but we want them in the very far away future. :)



5. Who is your favorite blogger to follow and why?

Oh gosh- I could name so many. There are so many amazingly talented bloggers out there.  If I had to pick a favorite, it would be Christina over at Christina's Adventures (who I mentioned in my post below this about giveaway winnings).  She is the first person I've followed that I consider a "blog friend." :) We have a lot in common so it's fun to write back and forth- she is awesomely creative so be sure to pop over and check out some of the things she's made.




Nice to meet you!


 

 


 

3 comments:

  1. Stopping by from Hoo Are You? Cute blog! I love Christina's blog! I understand why you like her too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh you are the sweetest!!! I was reading this post because I just like reading your blog...and then I got so excited when I totally unexpectedly saw my name!! You totally made my day!!! :) :)

    I love being your blog friend :) Enjoy the blizzard!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found your link on Night Owl! Im an up and coming ( trying) blog, would love you to stop by and follow! have a great day!

    Ali

    www.ncbabyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

your comments brighten my day! thank you! :)